Specific Aims Page- Behold Your Reviewer! November 17. 2020 By ScienceDocs Academic and SBIR Grant Writer Dr. Lubman ...
, Academic, Grant Proposals, grant writer, Grant Writing, Research Funding, Scientific Career, dod, grant, grant proposal, NIH, NSF, R01, R03, R21, research funding, startup, university, 0
Three Underappreciated Tips for Writing a Successful Academic Grant Proposal By Dr. Michael, Chemistry Editor Most academic grants are...
Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application, Academic, Scientific Career, biomedical writing, medical cv, professor job, research article, resume, science cv, science jobs, university, 0
Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application By Dr. Michael, Chemistry...
, Academic, Editing, Editor Perspectives, English, Grant Proposals, Grant Writing, journal, Medical Writing, Scientific Publishing, biomedical writing, publishing, research article, science journals, science writing, tables, 0
More Tables Less Verbosity By Dr. Michael, Chemistry Editor Reviewers and general readers all appreciate scientific writing that communicates...
, Academic, Scientific Career, Statistics, Study Design, academic, biostatistics consultant, epidemiologist, epidemiology consultant, 0
In my first post-doctoral professional experience, I was asked to teach introductory statistics and epidemiology to young public health...
- More than the Science – NSF Career Grant Proposals
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application