Specific Aims Page- Behold Your Reviewer! November 17. 2020 By ScienceDocs Academic and SBIR Grant Writer Dr. Lubman ...
, Academic, Grant Proposals, grant writer, Grant Writing, Research Funding, Scientific Career, dod, grant, grant proposal, NIH, NSF, R01, R03, R21, research funding, startup, university, 0
Three Underappreciated Tips for Writing a Successful Academic Grant Proposal By Dr. Michael, Chemistry Editor Most academic grants are...
Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application, Academic, Scientific Career, biomedical writing, medical cv, professor job, research article, resume, science cv, science jobs, university, 0
Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application By Dr. Michael, Chemistry...
, Academic, Editing, Editor Perspectives, English, Grant Proposals, Grant Writing, journal, Medical Writing, Scientific Publishing, biomedical writing, publishing, research article, science journals, science writing, tables, 0
More Tables Less Verbosity By Dr. Michael, Chemistry Editor Reviewers and general readers all appreciate scientific writing that communicates...
, Academic, Scientific Career, Statistics, Study Design, academic, biostatistics consultant, epidemiologist, epidemiology consultant, 0
In my first post-doctoral professional experience, I was asked to teach introductory statistics and epidemiology to young public health...
- NIH vs NSF Grants – How do I Choose Where to Send my Application? April 4, 2021
- Mining Grant Preparation Gems from the NIH RePORTER Database March 14, 2021
- On the Road to Grant Success – Creating Grant Proposal Figures that Can Tip the Scales February 26, 2021
- NIH SBIR Grants: Addressing the Use of Vertebrate Animals Effectively January 2, 2021
- Clinical Epidemiology in the World of COVID: Sticking to the Basics November 24, 2020
- Specific Aims Page- Behold Your Reviewer! November 17, 2020
- Why you should find evidence-based medicine to be intriguing October 29, 2020
- Preparing an Effective NIH SBIR Grant Resubmission Application September 29, 2020
- COVID Grants June 8, 2020