Pulling a MSCI Houdini: Breaking out of the sex body X chromosome encoded microRNAs (X-miRNA) were initially reported as...
, Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, chromosome, gene regulation, genetics, mirna, rna, 0
Meiotic miRNAs on the X may not escape MSCI after all Understanding the role of heterochromatin formation to gene...
, Auditory, Biology, Biopsychology, Life Sciences, zoology, auditory, biopsychology, consonance, disharmony, dissonance, frequency, harmony, hearing, perception, sound, soundwaves, 0
Frogs Use Gutters to Amplify Mating Calls Frogs use mating calls to find their mates and, at least in...
- More Tables Less Verbosity February 18, 2019
- Continued Funding Successes of ScienceDocs Clients February 1, 2019
- The preprint culture in Biology January 26, 2019
- What to look for in a Regulatory Writer: Experience Matters January 26, 2019
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations July 11, 2018
- Scientists are vulnerable to the onslaught of predatory journals in the digital age. July 7, 2018
- #3 in our DoD SBIR Grant Series: What do you give up? June 28, 2018
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 2 June 10, 2018
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 1 May 31, 2018