Pulling a MSCI Houdini: Breaking out of the sex body X chromosome encoded microRNAs (X-miRNA) were initially reported as...
, Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, chromosome, gene regulation, genetics, mirna, rna, 0
Meiotic miRNAs on the X may not escape MSCI after all Understanding the role of heterochromatin formation to gene...
, Auditory, Biology, Biopsychology, Life Sciences, zoology, auditory, biopsychology, consonance, disharmony, dissonance, frequency, harmony, hearing, perception, sound, soundwaves, 0
Frogs Use Gutters to Amplify Mating Calls Frogs use mating calls to find their mates and, at least in...
- More than the Science – NSF Career Grant Proposals
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application