How to respond to peer reviewer comments after you submit your article to a journal By ScienceDocs Grant Writer...
Archive for category: English
Specialized, Comprehensive and Affordable Research Support Services
More Tables Less Verbosity, Academic, Editing, Editor Perspectives, English, Grant Proposals, Grant Writing, journal, Medical Writing, Scientific Publishing, biomedical writing, publishing, research article, science journals, science writing, tables, 0
More Tables Less Verbosity By Dr. Michael, Chemistry Editor Reviewers and general readers all appreciate scientific writing that communicates...
Simple style fixes for your scientific writing, Editing, English, Publishing, Scientific Publishing, english grammar, science journal, science writer, scientific writing, 0
Simple style fixes for your scientific writing by Dr. Speta, ScienceDocs Geology Editor and Writer For our scientific writing,...
Searching the Literature, English, literature, Publishing, Scientific Publishing, google scholar, pubmed, science journal, scientific literature, 1
Searching the Literature by Dr. Brewer, ScienceDocs Editor and Writer “Bernard of Chartres used to compare us to dwarfs...
Writing Research Papers – Don’t Miss These Four Tips, English, literature, Microbiology, Publishing, Scientific Publishing, citations, google scholar, pubmed, references, science journal, scientific literature, 0
Four Essential Tips for Researchers Preparing to Submit an Academic Paper to a Journal by Dr. Price, ScienceDocs Editor...
Citing Sources, English, literature, Publishing, Scientific Publishing, citations, google scholar, pubmed, references, science journal, scientific literature, 0
Citing Sources by Dr. Brewer, ScienceDocs Editor and Writer In scientific and other formal writing, it is crucial for...
Editing in Art and Science, Editing, Editor Perspectives, English, ESL Blogs, editing, English, scientific publishing, 0
“Editing” in Art and Science Although it is seldom commented on, purifying compounds is surely one of the most...
KISS and Tell for Effective Communication, Editing, English, ESL Blogs, Medical Writing, editing, English, grammar, KISS, medical writing, scientific writing, 0
KISS and Tell for Effective Communication Many people have heard of and quoted the KISS principle – Keep It...
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application
- Oft-Overlooked Funding Source for Cutting Edge Biomedical Research, the MCDC
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material