How to respond to peer reviewer comments after you submit your article to a journal By ScienceDocs Grant Writer...
, Academic, Editing, Editor Perspectives, English, Grant Proposals, Grant Writing, journal, Medical Writing, Scientific Publishing, biomedical writing, publishing, research article, science journals, science writing, tables, 0
More Tables Less Verbosity By Dr. Michael, Chemistry Editor Reviewers and general readers all appreciate scientific writing that communicates...
, Editing, English, Publishing, Scientific Publishing, english grammar, science journal, science writer, scientific writing, 0
Simple style fixes for your scientific writing by Dr. Speta, ScienceDocs Geology Editor and Writer For our scientific writing,...
, English, literature, Microbiology, Publishing, Scientific Publishing, citations, google scholar, pubmed, references, science journal, scientific literature, 0
Four Essential Tips for Researchers Preparing to Submit an Academic Paper to a Journal by Dr. Price, ScienceDocs Editor...
, English, literature, Publishing, Scientific Publishing, citations, google scholar, pubmed, references, science journal, scientific literature, 0
Citing Sources by Dr. Brewer, ScienceDocs Editor and Writer In scientific and other formal writing, it is crucial for...
- Help is on the Way- FDA Programs Support New Manufacturing Technologies July 4, 2021
- Further aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan May 31, 2021
- Aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan May 31, 2021
- Your Company Just Won an Award. But Wait There’s More: TABA! May 4, 2021
- Three Important Tips for Your Literature Review April 20, 2021
- Grant Proposals – Foundation Funding April 11, 2021
- NIH vs NSF Grants – How do I Choose Where to Send my Application? April 4, 2021
- Mining Grant Preparation Gems from the NIH RePORTER Database March 14, 2021
- On the Road to Grant Success – Creating Grant Proposal Figures that Can Tip the Scales February 26, 2021