How to respond to peer reviewer comments after you submit your article to a journal By ScienceDocs Grant Writer...
, Academic, Editing, Editor Perspectives, English, Grant Proposals, Grant Writing, journal, Medical Writing, Scientific Publishing, biomedical writing, publishing, research article, science journals, science writing, tables, 0
More Tables Less Verbosity By Dr. Michael, Chemistry Editor Reviewers and general readers all appreciate scientific writing that communicates...
, Editing, English, Publishing, Scientific Publishing, english grammar, science journal, science writer, scientific writing, 0
Simple style fixes for your scientific writing by Dr. Speta, ScienceDocs Geology Editor and Writer For our scientific writing,...
, English, literature, Microbiology, Publishing, Scientific Publishing, citations, google scholar, pubmed, references, science journal, scientific literature, 0
Four Essential Tips for Researchers Preparing to Submit an Academic Paper to a Journal by Dr. Price, ScienceDocs Editor...
, English, literature, Publishing, Scientific Publishing, citations, google scholar, pubmed, references, science journal, scientific literature, 0
Citing Sources by Dr. Brewer, ScienceDocs Editor and Writer In scientific and other formal writing, it is crucial for...
- More than the Science – NSF Career Grant Proposals
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application