A New Option for Colorectal Cancer Screening Although colorectal cancer is a leading cause of death in the...
, Editor Perspectives, Health and Fitness, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, academic meetings, ergonomics, health risks, science meetings, sedentary work, sitting, 0
The Perils of the Sedentary Scientist There is much to love about scientific research, the thrill of the novel...
- More than the Science – NSF Career Grant Proposals
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application