A New Option for Colorectal Cancer Screening Although colorectal cancer is a leading cause of death in the...
, Editor Perspectives, Health and Fitness, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, academic meetings, ergonomics, health risks, science meetings, sedentary work, sitting, 0
The Perils of the Sedentary Scientist There is much to love about scientific research, the thrill of the novel...
- COVID Grants June 8, 2020
- NSF SBIR Grant Funding May 14, 2020
- Grant Proposals – Letters of Support (LOS) March 14, 2020
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations March 8, 2020
- #3 in our DoD SBIR Grant Series: What do you give up? March 6, 2020
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 2 March 5, 2020
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 1 March 3, 2020
- Choosing the right outlet to publish research August 22, 2019
- Three Underappreciated Tips for Writing a Successful Academic Grant Proposal April 27, 2019