A New Option for Colorectal Cancer Screening Although colorectal cancer is a leading cause of death in the...
, Editor Perspectives, Health and Fitness, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, academic meetings, ergonomics, health risks, science meetings, sedentary work, sitting, 0
The Perils of the Sedentary Scientist There is much to love about scientific research, the thrill of the novel...
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations July 11, 2018
- Scientists are vulnerable to the onslaught of predatory journals in the digital age. July 7, 2018
- #3 in our DoD SBIR Grant Series: What do you give up? June 28, 2018
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 2 June 10, 2018
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 1 May 31, 2018
- Overview of NIH Phase I SBIR/STTR Grant Process April 7, 2018
- On writing a scientific manuscript: Part I and II April 7, 2018
- Research Funding Opportunities: NSF and NIH Grants December 9, 2017
- Some tips from a former journal editor for publishing research October 15, 2017