written by Dr. Smith, ScienceDocs Psychology Editor One issue that many researchers, particularly those early in their careers,...
, Editing, Editor Perspectives, English, journal, Medical Writing, Publishing, Scientific Publishing, journal editor, journal guidelines, journal resubmission, neuroscience journals, peer review comments, peer reviewer, science journal, scientific editor, 0
How to respond to peer reviewer comments after you submit your article to a journal By ScienceDocs Grant Writer...
, Academic, Editing, Editor Perspectives, English, Grant Proposals, Grant Writing, journal, Medical Writing, Scientific Publishing, biomedical writing, publishing, research article, science journals, science writing, tables, 0
More Tables Less Verbosity By Dr. Michael, Chemistry Editor Reviewers and general readers all appreciate scientific writing that communicates...
, journal, NIH, NSF, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, 0
Predatory Journals – The Bane of Scientific Publishing By Dr. Dutt, ScienceDocs Biomedical Editor Scientific research is relevant...
- More than the Science – NSF Career Grant Proposals
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application