written by Dr. Smith, ScienceDocs Psychology Editor One issue that many researchers, particularly those early in their careers,...
Archive for category: journal
Specialized, Comprehensive and Affordable Research Support Services
Journal Publishing: Responding to Peer Reviewer comments, Editing, Editor Perspectives, English, journal, Medical Writing, Publishing, Scientific Publishing, journal editor, journal guidelines, journal resubmission, neuroscience journals, peer review comments, peer reviewer, science journal, scientific editor, 0
How to respond to peer reviewer comments after you submit your article to a journal By ScienceDocs Grant Writer...
More Tables Less Verbosity, Academic, Editing, Editor Perspectives, English, Grant Proposals, Grant Writing, journal, Medical Writing, Scientific Publishing, biomedical writing, publishing, research article, science journals, science writing, tables, 0
More Tables Less Verbosity By Dr. Michael, Chemistry Editor Reviewers and general readers all appreciate scientific writing that communicates...
Scientists are vulnerable to the onslaught of predatory journals in the digital age., journal, NIH, NSF, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, 0
Predatory Journals – The Bane of Scientific Publishing By Dr. Dutt, ScienceDocs Biomedical Editor Scientific research is relevant...
Some tips from a former journal editor for publishing research, journal, Psychology, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, 0
Publishing your research: an Editor’s perspective written by Dr. Smith, ScienceDocs Psychology Editor In this post I will...
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application
- Oft-Overlooked Funding Source for Cutting Edge Biomedical Research, the MCDC
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material