Four Essential Tips for Researchers Preparing to Submit an Academic Paper to a Journal by Dr. Price, ScienceDocs Editor...
, Gastrology, Health and Fitness, Molecular Biology, Oncology, Public Health, ScienceDocs News, colorectal cancer, DNA methylation, Epi proColon, Epigenomics, molecular diagnostics, screening, 0
A New Option for Colorectal Cancer Screening Although colorectal cancer is a leading cause of death in the...
, Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Scientific Career, chemistry, Dupont, organometallic, rejection, scientific publishing, Scifinder, 0
Overcoming Rejection About 20 years ago, I was working on the development of functional group-tolerant late-metal catalysts for olefin...
, Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, chromosome, gene regulation, genetics, mirna, rna, 0
Meiotic miRNAs on the X may not escape MSCI after all Understanding the role of heterochromatin formation to gene...
, Auditory, Biology, Biopsychology, Life Sciences, zoology, auditory, biopsychology, consonance, disharmony, dissonance, frequency, harmony, hearing, perception, sound, soundwaves, 0
Frogs Use Gutters to Amplify Mating Calls Frogs use mating calls to find their mates and, at least in...
, Infectious Disease, Life Sciences, Public Health, autism, measles, mmr, mumps, rubella, vaccine, 0
The Facts About the MMR Vaccine/Autism Link (or the Lack Thereof) On February 28th, 1998, The Lancet published Ileal-Lymphoid-Nodular Hyperplasia,...
- Your Company Just Won an Award. But Wait There’s More: TABA! May 4, 2021
- Three Important Tips for Your Literature Review April 20, 2021
- Grant Proposals – Foundation Funding April 11, 2021
- NIH vs NSF Grants – How do I Choose Where to Send my Application? April 4, 2021
- Mining Grant Preparation Gems from the NIH RePORTER Database March 14, 2021
- On the Road to Grant Success – Creating Grant Proposal Figures that Can Tip the Scales February 26, 2021
- NIH SBIR Grants: Addressing the Use of Vertebrate Animals Effectively January 2, 2021
- Clinical Epidemiology in the World of COVID: Sticking to the Basics November 24, 2020
- Specific Aims Page- Behold Your Reviewer! November 17, 2020