Pulling a MSCI Houdini: Breaking out of the sex body X chromosome encoded microRNAs (X-miRNA) were initially reported as...
Archive for category: Cell Biology
Home Life Sciences Cell Biology
Specialized, Comprehensive and Affordable Research Support Services
The Crossover: Meiotic miRNAs on the X may not escape MSCI after all, Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, chromosome, gene regulation, genetics, mirna, rna, 0
Meiotic miRNAs on the X may not escape MSCI after all Understanding the role of heterochromatin formation to gene...
3D Tracking of Cancer Cell Metastasis, Cell Biology, Modeling, Molecular Biology, Oncology, ScienceDocs News, 3D microfluidic model, cancer cells, Metastasis, microvascular networks, oncology, 0
February 1, 2015 8:00 PST ScienceDocs News 3D Visualization of Human Cancer Cell Movement Out of Blood Vessels –...
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application
- Oft-Overlooked Funding Source for Cutting Edge Biomedical Research, the MCDC
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material