Pulling a MSCI Houdini: Breaking out of the sex body X chromosome encoded microRNAs (X-miRNA) were initially reported as...
, Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, chromosome, gene regulation, genetics, mirna, rna, 0
Meiotic miRNAs on the X may not escape MSCI after all Understanding the role of heterochromatin formation to gene...
, Cell Biology, Modeling, Molecular Biology, Oncology, ScienceDocs News, 3D microfluidic model, cancer cells, Metastasis, microvascular networks, oncology, 0
February 1, 2015 8:00 PST ScienceDocs News 3D Visualization of Human Cancer Cell Movement Out of Blood Vessels –...
- More than the Science – NSF Career Grant Proposals
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application