Four Essential Tips for Researchers Preparing to Submit an Academic Paper to a Journal by Dr. Price, ScienceDocs Editor...
, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Public Health, antibiotic resistance, antibiotics, bacteria, MRSA, pharmacology, pharmacy, superbugs, 0
Superbugs Cause Super Problems Recently, my kids heard the term “superbug” on the news and immediately conjured pictures and...
, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Public Health, antibiotic resistance, antibiotics, antimicrobial, bacteria, MRSA, pharmacology, Staphylococcus aureus, 0
Waste Not, Want Not: A Call for the Appropriate Use of Antibiotics I do not like wasting things: time, money,...
, Astronomy, Microbiology, astronomy, bacteria, hydrogeothermal, microbiology, news, Saturn, 0
Further evidence of hydrogeothermal activity on Saturn’s icy moon Enceladus points to intriguing potential in the search for extraterrestrial...
, Microbiology, ScienceDocs News, Bacteriodetes, Commensal bacteria, Immune escape, lpxF, Resistance, 0
January 15, 2015 8:18 PST ScienceDocs News Although the full spectrum of activity of commensal bacteria (the non-pathogenic/symbiotic bacteria...
- NIH vs NSF Grants – How do I Choose Where to Send my Application? April 4, 2021
- Mining Grant Preparation Gems from the NIH RePORTER Database March 14, 2021
- On the Road to Grant Success – Creating Grant Proposal Figures that Can Tip the Scales February 26, 2021
- NIH SBIR Grants: Addressing the Use of Vertebrate Animals Effectively January 2, 2021
- Clinical Epidemiology in the World of COVID: Sticking to the Basics November 24, 2020
- Specific Aims Page- Behold Your Reviewer! November 17, 2020
- Why you should find evidence-based medicine to be intriguing October 29, 2020
- Preparing an Effective NIH SBIR Grant Resubmission Application September 29, 2020
- COVID Grants June 8, 2020