A New Option for Colorectal Cancer Screening Although colorectal cancer is a leading cause of death in the...
Archive for category: Molecular Biology
Home Life Sciences Molecular Biology
Specialized, Comprehensive and Affordable Research Support Services
Overcoming Rejection in Your Publishing Efforts, Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Scientific Career, chemistry, Dupont, organometallic, rejection, scientific publishing, Scifinder, 0
Overcoming Rejection About 20 years ago, I was working on the development of functional group-tolerant late-metal catalysts for olefin...
X-miRNA: Pulling a MSCI Houdini, Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, chromosome, gene regulation, genetics, mirna, rna, 0
Pulling a MSCI Houdini: Breaking out of the sex body X chromosome encoded microRNAs (X-miRNA) were initially reported as...
The Crossover: Meiotic miRNAs on the X may not escape MSCI after all, Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, chromosome, gene regulation, genetics, mirna, rna, 0
Meiotic miRNAs on the X may not escape MSCI after all Understanding the role of heterochromatin formation to gene...
3D Tracking of Cancer Cell Metastasis, Cell Biology, Modeling, Molecular Biology, Oncology, ScienceDocs News, 3D microfluidic model, cancer cells, Metastasis, microvascular networks, oncology, 0
February 1, 2015 8:00 PST ScienceDocs News 3D Visualization of Human Cancer Cell Movement Out of Blood Vessels –...
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application