New Hope for People with Drug-Resistant Depression You’ve done it all, you’ve gone to therapy and followed their advice, you’ve...
, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Public Health, antibiotic resistance, antibiotics, bacteria, MRSA, pharmacology, pharmacy, superbugs, 0
Superbugs Cause Super Problems Recently, my kids heard the term “superbug” on the news and immediately conjured pictures and...
, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Public Health, antibiotic resistance, antibiotics, antimicrobial, bacteria, MRSA, pharmacology, Staphylococcus aureus, 0
Waste Not, Want Not: A Call for the Appropriate Use of Antibiotics I do not like wasting things: time, money,...
, Legal, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Public Health, AAP, American Academy of Pediatrics, cannabis, controlled substances, decriminalize, drugs, ecstacy, heroin, LSD, marijuana, medical research, pot, recreational drugs, schedule 1 drug, Schedule II, weed, 0
Should Marijuana be Decriminalized? …The American Academy of Pediatrics Says “Yes” The consequences of marijuana use in adolescents...
- More than the Science – NSF Career Grant Proposals
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application