New Hope for People with Drug-Resistant Depression You’ve done it all, you’ve gone to therapy and followed their advice, you’ve...
, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Public Health, antibiotic resistance, antibiotics, bacteria, MRSA, pharmacology, pharmacy, superbugs, 0
Superbugs Cause Super Problems Recently, my kids heard the term “superbug” on the news and immediately conjured pictures and...
, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Public Health, antibiotic resistance, antibiotics, antimicrobial, bacteria, MRSA, pharmacology, Staphylococcus aureus, 0
Waste Not, Want Not: A Call for the Appropriate Use of Antibiotics I do not like wasting things: time, money,...
, Legal, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Public Health, AAP, American Academy of Pediatrics, cannabis, controlled substances, decriminalize, drugs, ecstacy, heroin, LSD, marijuana, medical research, pot, recreational drugs, schedule 1 drug, Schedule II, weed, 0
Should Marijuana be Decriminalized? …The American Academy of Pediatrics Says “Yes” The consequences of marijuana use in adolescents...
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- ScienceDocs SBIR Grant Workshop
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application
- Oft-Overlooked Funding Source for Cutting Edge Biomedical Research, the MCDC
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material
- Help is on the Way- FDA Programs Support New Manufacturing Technologies
- Further aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan
- Aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan