New Hope for People with Drug-Resistant Depression You’ve done it all, you’ve gone to therapy and followed their advice, you’ve...
Archive for category: Pharmacology
Home Life Sciences Pharmacology
Specialized, Comprehensive and Affordable Research Support Services
Superbugs Cause Super Problems, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Public Health, antibiotic resistance, antibiotics, bacteria, MRSA, pharmacology, pharmacy, superbugs, 0
Superbugs Cause Super Problems Recently, my kids heard the term “superbug” on the news and immediately conjured pictures and...
Waste Not, Want Not: A Call for the Appropriate Use of Antibiotics, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Public Health, antibiotic resistance, antibiotics, antimicrobial, bacteria, MRSA, pharmacology, Staphylococcus aureus, 0
Waste Not, Want Not: A Call for the Appropriate Use of Antibiotics I do not like wasting things: time, money,...
Should Marijuana be Decriminalized?, Legal, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Public Health, AAP, American Academy of Pediatrics, cannabis, controlled substances, decriminalize, drugs, ecstacy, heroin, LSD, marijuana, medical research, pot, recreational drugs, schedule 1 drug, Schedule II, weed, 0
Should Marijuana be Decriminalized? …The American Academy of Pediatrics Says “Yes” The consequences of marijuana use in adolescents...
One Small Step for Pharmacists, One Giant Leap for Healthcare, Pharmacology, pharmacist, pharmacology, pharmacy, 0
January 30, 2015 8:00 PST ScienceDocs News In January 2015, the United States Congress introduced 2 bills (H.R. 592...
Medication therapy mgmt intervention for the MRCI, Pharmacology, medication therapy, MRCI, pharmaceutical, pharmacist, pharmacology, 0
Medication therapy management intervention for the MRCI The authors of a new study published in the journal Pharmacotherapy validated...
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application
- Oft-Overlooked Funding Source for Cutting Edge Biomedical Research, the MCDC
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material