Common thought leads us to believe that as we age, we learn what is important and we make wiser...
Blog that if often outside of the realm of science
The Perils of the Sedentary Scientist There is much to love about scientific research, the thrill of the novel...
The benefits of a non-standard academic career Years after obtaining their Ph.D., many people find themselves without a...
My unique career: How I became an editor for ScienceDocs When people ask me what I do for...
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations July 11, 2018
- Scientists are vulnerable to the onslaught of predatory journals in the digital age. July 7, 2018
- #3 in our DoD SBIR Grant Series: What do you give up? June 28, 2018
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 2 June 10, 2018
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 1 May 31, 2018
- Overview of NIH Phase I SBIR/STTR Grant Process April 7, 2018
- On writing a scientific manuscript: Part I and II April 7, 2018
- Research Funding Opportunities: NSF and NIH Grants December 9, 2017
- Some tips from a former journal editor for publishing research October 15, 2017