Common thought leads us to believe that as we age, we learn what is important and we make wiser...
Archive for category: Lifestyle Blog
Home Lifestyle Blog
Specialized, Comprehensive and Affordable Research Support Services
Blog that if often outside of the realm of science
The Perils of the Sedentary Scientist, Editor Perspectives, Health and Fitness, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, academic meetings, ergonomics, health risks, science meetings, sedentary work, sitting, 0
The Perils of the Sedentary Scientist There is much to love about scientific research, the thrill of the novel...
Science Says Coffee is Good for You, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, Public Health, Science History, arabica, climate change, coffee, diabetes, health, 0
Coffee is Good for You Coffee has been one of the world’s most popular beverages for centuries. The first...
The benefits of a non-standard academic career, Editor Perspectives, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, Scientific Career, academic career, part-time academic position, tenure track, 0
The benefits of a non-standard academic career Years after obtaining their Ph.D., many people find themselves without a...
Career vs. location: How important is where you live?, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, career, moving, visiting professor, work environment, work location, 0
Career vs. location: How important is where you live? Where you live can be very important, but it can...
My unique career: How I became an editor for ScienceDocs, Editor Perspectives, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, editor, editor career, professor, research career, ScienceDocs, 0
My unique career: How I became an editor for ScienceDocs When people ask me what I do for...
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application