Common thought leads us to believe that as we age, we learn what is important and we make wiser...
Blog that if often outside of the realm of science
The Perils of the Sedentary Scientist There is much to love about scientific research, the thrill of the novel...
The benefits of a non-standard academic career Years after obtaining their Ph.D., many people find themselves without a...
My unique career: How I became an editor for ScienceDocs When people ask me what I do for...
- Grant Proposals – Letters of Support (LOS) March 14, 2020
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations March 8, 2020
- #3 in our DoD SBIR Grant Series: What do you give up? March 6, 2020
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 2 March 5, 2020
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 1 March 3, 2020
- Choosing the right outlet to publish research August 22, 2019
- Three Underappreciated Tips for Writing a Successful Academic Grant Proposal April 27, 2019
- Journal Publishing: Responding to Peer Reviewer comments April 19, 2019
- Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application April 12, 2019