Common thought leads us to believe that as we age, we learn what is important and we make wiser...
Blog that if often outside of the realm of science
, Editor Perspectives, Health and Fitness, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, academic meetings, ergonomics, health risks, science meetings, sedentary work, sitting, 0
The Perils of the Sedentary Scientist There is much to love about scientific research, the thrill of the novel...
, Editor Perspectives, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, Scientific Career, academic career, part-time academic position, tenure track, 0
The benefits of a non-standard academic career Years after obtaining their Ph.D., many people find themselves without a...
, Editor Perspectives, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, editor, editor career, professor, research career, ScienceDocs, 0
My unique career: How I became an editor for ScienceDocs When people ask me what I do for...
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- ScienceDocs SBIR Grant Workshop
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application
- Oft-Overlooked Funding Source for Cutting Edge Biomedical Research, the MCDC
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material
- Help is on the Way- FDA Programs Support New Manufacturing Technologies
- Further aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan
- Aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan