The Perils of the Sedentary Scientist There is much to love about scientific research, the thrill of the novel...
Blogs that don’t necessarily take a PhD to enjoy!
, Editor Perspectives, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, Eric Kandel, Holocaust, Jewish scientists, Nazism, nobel award, science history, 0
SCIENCE AND THE HEAVY HAND OF HISTORY The Successes of Holocaust Survivors Remind Us of What Might Have Been...
, Editor Perspectives, ESL Blogs, Medical Writing, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, Scientific English, English, medical writing, scientific writing, 0
What Professionals Need to Know about Writing Well Almost all white-collar workers believe that good writing skills are important...
, Editor Perspectives, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, Scientific Career, academic career, part-time academic position, tenure track, 0
The benefits of a non-standard academic career Years after obtaining their Ph.D., many people find themselves without a...
, Non-technical, Public Health, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, American Diet, calories, cookies, diabetes, diet, obese children, obesity, obesity epidemic, public health, sugar, sugar elimination diet, weight gain, 0
The Less-Sweet Side of Sugar Many of us are aware that obesity has reached epidemic proportions in the U.S.,...
, Editor Perspectives, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, editor, editor career, professor, research career, ScienceDocs, 0
My unique career: How I became an editor for ScienceDocs When people ask me what I do for...
- NIH vs NSF Grants – How do I Choose Where to Send my Application? April 4, 2021
- Mining Grant Preparation Gems from the NIH RePORTER Database March 14, 2021
- On the Road to Grant Success – Creating Grant Proposal Figures that Can Tip the Scales February 26, 2021
- NIH SBIR Grants: Addressing the Use of Vertebrate Animals Effectively January 2, 2021
- Clinical Epidemiology in the World of COVID: Sticking to the Basics November 24, 2020
- Specific Aims Page- Behold Your Reviewer! November 17, 2020
- Why you should find evidence-based medicine to be intriguing October 29, 2020
- Preparing an Effective NIH SBIR Grant Resubmission Application September 29, 2020
- COVID Grants June 8, 2020