Continued Funding Successes of ScienceDocs Clients February 1, 2019 Hello Everyone! ScienceDocs has had the honor of working on...
, journal, NIH, NSF, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, 0
Predatory Journals – The Bane of Scientific Publishing By Dr. Dutt, ScienceDocs Biomedical Editor Scientific research is relevant...
- NIH SBIR Grants: Addressing the Use of Vertebrate Animals Effectively January 2, 2021
- Clinical Epidemiology in the World of COVID: Sticking to the Basics November 24, 2020
- Specific Aims Page- Behold Your Reviewer! November 17, 2020
- Why you should find evidence-based medicine to be intriguing October 29, 2020
- Preparing an Effective NIH SBIR Grant Resubmission Application September 29, 2020
- COVID Grants June 8, 2020
- NSF SBIR Grant Funding May 14, 2020
- Grant Proposals – Letters of Support (LOS) March 14, 2020
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations March 8, 2020