Should Marijuana be Decriminalized? …The American Academy of Pediatrics Says “Yes” The consequences of marijuana use in adolescents...
Archive for category: Pediatrics
Specialized, Comprehensive and Affordable Research Support Services
Is BPA-free plastic really safe?, Chemistry, Pediatrics, Public Health, ScienceDocs News, bisphenol A, estrogenic, heat, microwave, pharmacist, pharmacology, pharmacy, polycarbonate replacement, thermoplastic resins, ultraviolet light, 1
January 30, 2015 8:00 PST ScienceDocs News Estrogenic chemical release from stressed bisphenol A-free thermoplastic resins Bans on the...
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application
- Oft-Overlooked Funding Source for Cutting Edge Biomedical Research, the MCDC
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material