written by Dr. Smith, ScienceDocs Psychology Editor One issue that many researchers, particularly those early in their careers,...
, Lifestyle Blog, Psychology, adulthood decisions, age, aging, behavior, positivity effect, psychology, sunk cost fallacy, sunk-cost, wasting time, 0
Common thought leads us to believe that as we age, we learn what is important and we make wiser...
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- ScienceDocs SBIR Grant Workshop
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application
- Oft-Overlooked Funding Source for Cutting Edge Biomedical Research, the MCDC
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material
- Help is on the Way- FDA Programs Support New Manufacturing Technologies
- Further aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan
- Aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan
- Your Company Just Won an Award. But Wait There’s More: TABA!
- Three Important Tips for Your Literature Review