written by Dr. Smith, ScienceDocs Psychology Editor One issue that many researchers, particularly those early in their careers,...
, Lifestyle Blog, Psychology, adulthood decisions, age, aging, behavior, positivity effect, psychology, sunk cost fallacy, sunk-cost, wasting time, 0
Common thought leads us to believe that as we age, we learn what is important and we make wiser...
- Grant Proposals – Letters of Support (LOS) March 14, 2020
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations March 8, 2020
- #3 in our DoD SBIR Grant Series: What do you give up? March 6, 2020
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 2 March 5, 2020
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 1 March 3, 2020
- Choosing the right outlet to publish research August 22, 2019
- Three Underappreciated Tips for Writing a Successful Academic Grant Proposal April 27, 2019
- Journal Publishing: Responding to Peer Reviewer comments April 19, 2019
- Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application April 12, 2019