Publishing your research: an Editor’s perspective written by Dr. Smith, ScienceDocs Psychology Editor In this post I will...
, Lifestyle Blog, Psychology, adulthood decisions, age, aging, behavior, positivity effect, psychology, sunk cost fallacy, sunk-cost, wasting time, 0
Common thought leads us to believe that as we age, we learn what is important and we make wiser...
- More Tables Less Verbosity February 18, 2019
- Continued Funding Successes of ScienceDocs Clients February 1, 2019
- The preprint culture in Biology January 26, 2019
- What to look for in a Regulatory Writer: Experience Matters January 26, 2019
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations July 11, 2018
- Scientists are vulnerable to the onslaught of predatory journals in the digital age. July 7, 2018
- #3 in our DoD SBIR Grant Series: What do you give up? June 28, 2018
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 2 June 10, 2018
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 1 May 31, 2018