written by Dr. Smith, ScienceDocs Psychology Editor One issue that many researchers, particularly those early in their careers,...
Archive for category: Psychology
Specialized, Comprehensive and Affordable Research Support Services
Some tips from a former journal editor for publishing research, journal, Psychology, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, 0
Publishing your research: an Editor’s perspective written by Dr. Smith, ScienceDocs Psychology Editor In this post I will...
Are we worried about wasting time as we age?, Lifestyle Blog, Psychology, adulthood decisions, age, aging, behavior, positivity effect, psychology, sunk cost fallacy, sunk-cost, wasting time, 0
Common thought leads us to believe that as we age, we learn what is important and we make wiser...
New Hope for People with Drug-Resistant Depression, Pharmacology, Psychology, copyediting, editor, proofreading, substantive editing, 0
New Hope for People with Drug-Resistant Depression You’ve done it all, you’ve gone to therapy and followed their advice, you’ve...
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application