Publishing your research: an Editor’s perspective written by Dr. Smith, ScienceDocs Psychology Editor In this post I will...
, Editing, Medical Writing, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, editing, medical writing, publishing, research paper, science review, scientific writing, the editing process, unsolicited review, 1
5 Common Mistakes to Avoid when Writing a Discussion By ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Horvath Introduction: When editing a manuscript,...
- Overview of NIH Phase I SBIR/STTR Grant Process April 7, 2018
- On writing a scientific manuscript: Part I and II April 7, 2018
- Research Funding Opportunities: NSF and NIH Grants December 9, 2017
- Some tips from a former journal editor for publishing research October 15, 2017
- 6 Key Tips for Great Grant Proposal Writing September 13, 2017
- Choosing the right outlet to publish research September 2, 2017
- Simple style fixes for your scientific writing July 12, 2017
- Searching the Literature June 22, 2017
- What to look for in a Regulatory Writer: Experience Matters May 26, 2017