written by Dr. Smith, ScienceDocs Psychology Editor One issue that many researchers, particularly those early in their careers,...
, journal, NIH, NSF, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, 0
Predatory Journals – The Bane of Scientific Publishing By Dr. Dutt, ScienceDocs Biomedical Editor Scientific research is relevant...
, Editing, Medical Writing, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, editing, medical writing, publishing, research paper, science review, scientific writing, the editing process, unsolicited review, 1
5 Common Mistakes to Avoid when Writing a Discussion By ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Horvath Introduction: When editing a manuscript,...
- More than the Science – NSF Career Grant Proposals
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application