written by Dr. Smith, ScienceDocs Psychology Editor One issue that many researchers, particularly those early in their careers,...
, journal, NIH, NSF, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, 0
Predatory Journals – The Bane of Scientific Publishing By Dr. Dutt, ScienceDocs Biomedical Editor Scientific research is relevant...
, Editing, Medical Writing, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, editing, medical writing, publishing, research paper, science review, scientific writing, the editing process, unsolicited review, 1
5 Common Mistakes to Avoid when Writing a Discussion By ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Horvath Introduction: When editing a manuscript,...
- NIH vs NSF Grants – How do I Choose Where to Send my Application? April 4, 2021
- Mining Grant Preparation Gems from the NIH RePORTER Database March 14, 2021
- On the Road to Grant Success – Creating Grant Proposal Figures that Can Tip the Scales February 26, 2021
- NIH SBIR Grants: Addressing the Use of Vertebrate Animals Effectively January 2, 2021
- Clinical Epidemiology in the World of COVID: Sticking to the Basics November 24, 2020
- Specific Aims Page- Behold Your Reviewer! November 17, 2020
- Why you should find evidence-based medicine to be intriguing October 29, 2020
- Preparing an Effective NIH SBIR Grant Resubmission Application September 29, 2020
- COVID Grants June 8, 2020