written by Dr. Smith, ScienceDocs Psychology Editor One issue that many researchers, particularly those early in their careers,...
, journal, NIH, NSF, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, 0
Predatory Journals – The Bane of Scientific Publishing By Dr. Dutt, ScienceDocs Biomedical Editor Scientific research is relevant...
, Editing, Medical Writing, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, editing, medical writing, publishing, research paper, science review, scientific writing, the editing process, unsolicited review, 1
5 Common Mistakes to Avoid when Writing a Discussion By ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Horvath Introduction: When editing a manuscript,...
- Help is on the Way- FDA Programs Support New Manufacturing Technologies July 4, 2021
- Further aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan May 31, 2021
- Aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan May 31, 2021
- Your Company Just Won an Award. But Wait There’s More: TABA! May 4, 2021
- Three Important Tips for Your Literature Review April 20, 2021
- Grant Proposals – Foundation Funding April 11, 2021
- NIH vs NSF Grants – How do I Choose Where to Send my Application? April 4, 2021
- Mining Grant Preparation Gems from the NIH RePORTER Database March 14, 2021
- On the Road to Grant Success – Creating Grant Proposal Figures that Can Tip the Scales February 26, 2021