ScienceDocs is teaching an intensive, advanced SBIR grant course at the Oregon Bioscience Incubator Friday, April 12 2019 from...
, DoD Grant, Grant Proposals, grant writer, Grant Writing, NIH, NSF, SBIR grant, grant proposal writing, grant writing process, NIH grants, 0
Continued Funding Successes of ScienceDocs Clients February 1, 2019 Hello Everyone! ScienceDocs has had the honor of working on...
Blogs and News
- Three Underappreciated Tips for Writing a Successful Academic Grant Proposal April 27, 2019
- Journal Publishing: Responding to Peer Reviewer comments April 19, 2019
- Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application April 12, 2019
- ScienceDocs SBIR Grant Course March 24, 2019
- More Tables Less Verbosity February 18, 2019
- Continued Funding Successes of ScienceDocs Clients February 1, 2019
- The preprint culture in Biology January 26, 2019
- What to look for in a Regulatory Writer: Experience Matters January 26, 2019
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations July 11, 2018