A New Option for Colorectal Cancer Screening Although colorectal cancer is a leading cause of death in the...
The Latest News in Science and Medicine
, Chemistry, corporate research, ScienceDocs News, Scientific Career, bell laboratories, chemical industry, chemistry, corporate research, dow chemical, Dupont, mergers, 0
The Decline of Corporate Research and its Impact – A Personal Perspective Written by ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Feldman If...
, Cell Biology, Modeling, Molecular Biology, Oncology, ScienceDocs News, 3D microfluidic model, cancer cells, Metastasis, microvascular networks, oncology, 0
February 1, 2015 8:00 PST ScienceDocs News 3D Visualization of Human Cancer Cell Movement Out of Blood Vessels –...
, Chemistry, Pediatrics, Public Health, ScienceDocs News, bisphenol A, estrogenic, heat, microwave, pharmacist, pharmacology, pharmacy, polycarbonate replacement, thermoplastic resins, ultraviolet light, 1
January 30, 2015 8:00 PST ScienceDocs News Estrogenic chemical release from stressed bisphenol A-free thermoplastic resins Bans on the...
, Microbiology, ScienceDocs News, Bacteriodetes, Commensal bacteria, Immune escape, lpxF, Resistance, 0
January 15, 2015 8:18 PST ScienceDocs News Although the full spectrum of activity of commensal bacteria (the non-pathogenic/symbiotic bacteria...
- More than the Science – NSF Career Grant Proposals
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application