Academic Engineering Writing for English-as-a-Second-Language Authors Five common mistakes that are easily avoided I have edited several thousand academic engineering...
, Editor Perspectives, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, Eric Kandel, Holocaust, Jewish scientists, Nazism, nobel award, science history, 0
SCIENCE AND THE HEAVY HAND OF HISTORY The Successes of Holocaust Survivors Remind Us of What Might Have Been...
, Editor Perspectives, ESL Blogs, Medical Writing, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, Scientific English, English, medical writing, scientific writing, 0
What Professionals Need to Know about Writing Well Almost all white-collar workers believe that good writing skills are important...
, Non-technical, Public Health, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, American Diet, calories, cookies, diabetes, diet, obese children, obesity, obesity epidemic, public health, sugar, sugar elimination diet, weight gain, 0
The Less-Sweet Side of Sugar Many of us are aware that obesity has reached epidemic proportions in the U.S.,...
, Editor Perspectives, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, editor, editor career, professor, research career, ScienceDocs, 0
My unique career: How I became an editor for ScienceDocs When people ask me what I do for...
- More than the Science – NSF Career Grant Proposals
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application