Academic Engineering Writing for English-as-a-Second-Language Authors Five common mistakes that are easily avoided I have edited several thousand academic engineering...
, Editor Perspectives, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, Eric Kandel, Holocaust, Jewish scientists, Nazism, nobel award, science history, 0
SCIENCE AND THE HEAVY HAND OF HISTORY The Successes of Holocaust Survivors Remind Us of What Might Have Been...
, Editor Perspectives, ESL Blogs, Medical Writing, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, Scientific English, English, medical writing, scientific writing, 0
What Professionals Need to Know about Writing Well Almost all white-collar workers believe that good writing skills are important...
, Non-technical, Public Health, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, American Diet, calories, cookies, diabetes, diet, obese children, obesity, obesity epidemic, public health, sugar, sugar elimination diet, weight gain, 0
The Less-Sweet Side of Sugar Many of us are aware that obesity has reached epidemic proportions in the U.S.,...
, Editor Perspectives, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, editor, editor career, professor, research career, ScienceDocs, 0
My unique career: How I became an editor for ScienceDocs When people ask me what I do for...
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- ScienceDocs SBIR Grant Workshop
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application
- Oft-Overlooked Funding Source for Cutting Edge Biomedical Research, the MCDC
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material
- Help is on the Way- FDA Programs Support New Manufacturing Technologies
- Further aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan
- Aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan
- Your Company Just Won an Award. But Wait There’s More: TABA!
- Three Important Tips for Your Literature Review