Three Underappreciated Tips for Writing a Successful Academic Grant Proposal By Dr. Michael, Chemistry Editor Most academic grants are...
Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application, Academic, Scientific Career, biomedical writing, medical cv, professor job, research article, resume, science cv, science jobs, university, 0
Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application By Dr. Michael, Chemistry...
, Academic, Scientific Career, Statistics, Study Design, academic, biostatistics consultant, epidemiologist, epidemiology consultant, 0
In my first post-doctoral professional experience, I was asked to teach introductory statistics and epidemiology to young public health...
, Cell Cycle, Scientific Career, Molecular Biology, publishing, Scientific Research, unpublished data, 0
I always knew I would be a scientist, though exactly what kind of scientist evolved slowly…and keeps evolving, for...
, Chemistry, corporate research, ScienceDocs News, Scientific Career, bell laboratories, chemical industry, chemistry, corporate research, dow chemical, Dupont, mergers, 0
The Decline of Corporate Research and its Impact – A Personal Perspective Written by ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Feldman If...
, Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Scientific Career, chemistry, Dupont, organometallic, rejection, scientific publishing, Scifinder, 0
Overcoming Rejection About 20 years ago, I was working on the development of functional group-tolerant late-metal catalysts for olefin...
, Editor Perspectives, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, Scientific Career, academic career, part-time academic position, tenure track, 0
The benefits of a non-standard academic career Years after obtaining their Ph.D., many people find themselves without a...
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- ScienceDocs SBIR Grant Workshop
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application
- Oft-Overlooked Funding Source for Cutting Edge Biomedical Research, the MCDC
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material
- Help is on the Way- FDA Programs Support New Manufacturing Technologies
- Further aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan
- Aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan
- Your Company Just Won an Award. But Wait There’s More: TABA!
- Three Important Tips for Your Literature Review