On writing a scientific manuscript: tell a clear story Part I: An overview on structuring your storyline I have...
What Professionals Need to Know about Writing Well Almost all white-collar workers believe that good writing skills are important...
Scientific English – What could be simpler? Scientists and clinicians offer many different reasons for joining their chosen fields....
- Journal Publishing: Responding to Peer Reviewer comments April 19, 2019
- Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application April 12, 2019
- ScienceDocs SBIR Grant Course March 24, 2019
- More Tables Less Verbosity February 18, 2019
- Continued Funding Successes of ScienceDocs Clients February 1, 2019
- The preprint culture in Biology January 26, 2019
- What to look for in a Regulatory Writer: Experience Matters January 26, 2019
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations July 11, 2018
- Scientists are vulnerable to the onslaught of predatory journals in the digital age. July 7, 2018