In my first post-doctoral professional experience, I was asked to teach introductory statistics and epidemiology to young public health...
, Editor Perspectives, Scientific Publishing, Study Design, accuracy, data loggers, experimental repeatability, research validation, scientific validation, validation, 0
VALIDATION: The key to experimental repeatability and a sound scientific publication Whenever I write a paper, review a...
- COVID Grants June 8, 2020
- NSF SBIR Grant Funding May 14, 2020
- Grant Proposals – Letters of Support (LOS) March 14, 2020
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations March 8, 2020
- #3 in our DoD SBIR Grant Series: What do you give up? March 6, 2020
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 2 March 5, 2020
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 1 March 3, 2020
- Choosing the right outlet to publish research August 22, 2019
- Three Underappreciated Tips for Writing a Successful Academic Grant Proposal April 27, 2019