In my first post-doctoral professional experience, I was asked to teach introductory statistics and epidemiology to young public health...
, Editor Perspectives, Scientific Publishing, Study Design, accuracy, data loggers, experimental repeatability, research validation, scientific validation, validation, 0
VALIDATION: The key to experimental repeatability and a sound scientific publication Whenever I write a paper, review a...
Blogs and News
- Three Underappreciated Tips for Writing a Successful Academic Grant Proposal April 27, 2019
- Journal Publishing: Responding to Peer Reviewer comments April 19, 2019
- Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application April 12, 2019
- ScienceDocs SBIR Grant Course March 24, 2019
- More Tables Less Verbosity February 18, 2019
- Continued Funding Successes of ScienceDocs Clients February 1, 2019
- The preprint culture in Biology January 26, 2019
- What to look for in a Regulatory Writer: Experience Matters January 26, 2019
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations July 11, 2018