In my first post-doctoral professional experience, I was asked to teach introductory statistics and epidemiology to young public health...
, Editor Perspectives, Scientific Publishing, Study Design, accuracy, data loggers, experimental repeatability, research validation, scientific validation, validation, 0
VALIDATION: The key to experimental repeatability and a sound scientific publication Whenever I write a paper, review a...
- More Tables Less Verbosity February 18, 2019
- Continued Funding Successes of ScienceDocs Clients February 1, 2019
- The preprint culture in Biology January 26, 2019
- What to look for in a Regulatory Writer: Experience Matters January 26, 2019
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations July 11, 2018
- Scientists are vulnerable to the onslaught of predatory journals in the digital age. July 7, 2018
- #3 in our DoD SBIR Grant Series: What do you give up? June 28, 2018
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 2 June 10, 2018
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 1 May 31, 2018