In my first post-doctoral professional experience, I was asked to teach introductory statistics and epidemiology to young public health...
, Editor Perspectives, Scientific Publishing, Study Design, accuracy, data loggers, experimental repeatability, research validation, scientific validation, validation, 0
VALIDATION: The key to experimental repeatability and a sound scientific publication Whenever I write a paper, review a...
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- ScienceDocs SBIR Grant Workshop
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application
- Oft-Overlooked Funding Source for Cutting Edge Biomedical Research, the MCDC
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material
- Help is on the Way- FDA Programs Support New Manufacturing Technologies
- Further aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan
- Aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan