Career vs. location: How important is where you live? Where you live can be very important, but it can...
, Non-technical, Public Health, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, American Diet, calories, cookies, diabetes, diet, obese children, obesity, obesity epidemic, public health, sugar, sugar elimination diet, weight gain, 0
The Less-Sweet Side of Sugar Many of us are aware that obesity has reached epidemic proportions in the U.S.,...
, Editor Perspectives, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, editor, editor career, professor, research career, ScienceDocs, 0
My unique career: How I became an editor for ScienceDocs When people ask me what I do for...
- Why you should find evidence-based medicine to be intriguing October 29, 2020
- Preparing an Effective NIH SBIR Grant Resubmission Application September 29, 2020
- COVID Grants June 8, 2020
- NSF SBIR Grant Funding May 14, 2020
- Grant Proposals – Letters of Support (LOS) March 14, 2020
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations March 8, 2020
- #3 in our DoD SBIR Grant Series: What do you give up? March 6, 2020
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 2 March 5, 2020
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 1 March 3, 2020