More Tables Less Verbosity By Dr. Michael, Chemistry Editor Reviewers and general readers all appreciate scientific writing that communicates...
, DoD Grant, Grant Proposals, grant writer, Grant Writing, NIH, NSF, SBIR grant, grant proposal writing, grant writing process, NIH grants, 0
Continued Funding Successes of ScienceDocs Clients February 1, 2019 Hello Everyone! ScienceDocs has had the honor of working on...
, journal, NIH, NSF, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, 0
Predatory Journals – The Bane of Scientific Publishing By Dr. Dutt, ScienceDocs Biomedical Editor Scientific research is relevant...
, Research Funding, fedbizopps, grants.gov, medical research grants, NIH, NIH grants, NSF, research funding, scientific research grants, 0
How do I Find Research Funding Opportunities? Many people tell me they are unable to find grant opportunities relevant to...
- NIH vs NSF Grants – How do I Choose Where to Send my Application? April 4, 2021
- Mining Grant Preparation Gems from the NIH RePORTER Database March 14, 2021
- On the Road to Grant Success – Creating Grant Proposal Figures that Can Tip the Scales February 26, 2021
- NIH SBIR Grants: Addressing the Use of Vertebrate Animals Effectively January 2, 2021
- Clinical Epidemiology in the World of COVID: Sticking to the Basics November 24, 2020
- Specific Aims Page- Behold Your Reviewer! November 17, 2020
- Why you should find evidence-based medicine to be intriguing October 29, 2020
- Preparing an Effective NIH SBIR Grant Resubmission Application September 29, 2020
- COVID Grants June 8, 2020