Microbiota and Obesity: All in Your Gut? In the current obesity epidemic that is affecting most developed nations,...
, Microbiology, ScienceDocs News, Bacteriodetes, Commensal bacteria, Immune escape, lpxF, Resistance, 0
January 15, 2015 8:18 PST ScienceDocs News Although the full spectrum of activity of commensal bacteria (the non-pathogenic/symbiotic bacteria...
- More than the Science – NSF Career Grant Proposals
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application