New Hope for People with Drug-Resistant Depression You’ve done it all, you’ve gone to therapy and followed their advice, you’ve...
Tag Archive for: editor
Specialized, Comprehensive and Affordable Research Support Services
Editing Levels, Editing, ESL Blogs, Scientific English, copyediting, editor, proofreading, substantive editing, 0
The Three Levels of Editing: Proofreading, Copyediting and Substantive Editing Document Editing Entails Numerous Activities The time, effort, and...
My unique career: How I became an editor for ScienceDocs, Editor Perspectives, Lifestyle Blog, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, editor, editor career, professor, research career, ScienceDocs, 0
My unique career: How I became an editor for ScienceDocs When people ask me what I do for...
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application