Registration Requirements to Participate in DoD SBIR / STTR Program Once you have verified that you are a qualified...
, Editing, Editor Perspectives, Engineering, ESL Blogs, Physical Sciences, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, computer science writing, engineering academic writing, engineering author, engineering English as a second language, engineering ESL, engineering journal writing, engineering writing, English, English for engineers, technical writing, 0
Academic Engineering Writing for English-as-a-Second-Language Authors Five common mistakes that are easily avoided I have edited several thousand academic engineering...
, Editor Perspectives, ESL Blogs, Medical Writing, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, Scientific English, English, medical writing, scientific writing, 0
What Professionals Need to Know about Writing Well Almost all white-collar workers believe that good writing skills are important...
, Scientific English, Scientific Publishing, American English, English, globish, scientific english, text scanner, 1
Scientific English – What could be simpler? Scientists and clinicians offer many different reasons for joining their chosen fields....
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- ScienceDocs SBIR Grant Workshop
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application
- Oft-Overlooked Funding Source for Cutting Edge Biomedical Research, the MCDC
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material
- Help is on the Way- FDA Programs Support New Manufacturing Technologies
- Further aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan
- Aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan
- Your Company Just Won an Award. But Wait There’s More: TABA!
- Three Important Tips for Your Literature Review