Registration Requirements to Participate in DoD SBIR / STTR Program Once you have verified that you are a qualified...
, Editing, Editor Perspectives, Engineering, ESL Blogs, Physical Sciences, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, computer science writing, engineering academic writing, engineering author, engineering English as a second language, engineering ESL, engineering journal writing, engineering writing, English, English for engineers, technical writing, 0
Academic Engineering Writing for English-as-a-Second-Language Authors Five common mistakes that are easily avoided I have edited several thousand academic engineering...
, Editor Perspectives, ESL Blogs, Medical Writing, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, Scientific English, English, medical writing, scientific writing, 0
What Professionals Need to Know about Writing Well Almost all white-collar workers believe that good writing skills are important...
, Scientific English, Scientific Publishing, American English, English, globish, scientific english, text scanner, 1
Scientific English – What could be simpler? Scientists and clinicians offer many different reasons for joining their chosen fields....
- NIH vs NSF Grants – How do I Choose Where to Send my Application? April 4, 2021
- Mining Grant Preparation Gems from the NIH RePORTER Database March 14, 2021
- On the Road to Grant Success – Creating Grant Proposal Figures that Can Tip the Scales February 26, 2021
- NIH SBIR Grants: Addressing the Use of Vertebrate Animals Effectively January 2, 2021
- Clinical Epidemiology in the World of COVID: Sticking to the Basics November 24, 2020
- Specific Aims Page- Behold Your Reviewer! November 17, 2020
- Why you should find evidence-based medicine to be intriguing October 29, 2020
- Preparing an Effective NIH SBIR Grant Resubmission Application September 29, 2020
- COVID Grants June 8, 2020