Registration Requirements to Participate in DoD SBIR / STTR Program Once you have verified that you are a qualified...
, Editing, Editor Perspectives, Engineering, ESL Blogs, Physical Sciences, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, computer science writing, engineering academic writing, engineering author, engineering English as a second language, engineering ESL, engineering journal writing, engineering writing, English, English for engineers, technical writing, 0
Academic Engineering Writing for English-as-a-Second-Language Authors Five common mistakes that are easily avoided I have edited several thousand academic engineering...
, Editor Perspectives, ESL Blogs, Medical Writing, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, Scientific English, English, medical writing, scientific writing, 0
What Professionals Need to Know about Writing Well Almost all white-collar workers believe that good writing skills are important...
, Scientific English, Scientific Publishing, American English, English, globish, scientific english, text scanner, 1
Scientific English – What could be simpler? Scientists and clinicians offer many different reasons for joining their chosen fields....
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material September 6, 2021
- Help is on the Way- FDA Programs Support New Manufacturing Technologies July 4, 2021
- Further aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan May 31, 2021
- Aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan May 31, 2021
- Your Company Just Won an Award. But Wait There’s More: TABA! May 4, 2021
- Three Important Tips for Your Literature Review April 20, 2021
- Grant Proposals – Foundation Funding April 11, 2021
- NIH vs NSF Grants – How do I Choose Where to Send my Application? April 4, 2021
- Mining Grant Preparation Gems from the NIH RePORTER Database March 14, 2021