Three Underappreciated Tips for Writing a Successful Academic Grant Proposal By Dr. Michael, Chemistry Editor Most academic grants are...
, Grant Proposals, Grant Writing, NIH, Research Funding, SBIR grant, startup, course, funding, grant, NIH, sbir, startup, 0
ScienceDocs is teaching an intensive, advanced SBIR grant course at the Oregon Bioscience Incubator Friday, April 12 2019 from...
Blogs and News
- Choosing the right outlet to publish research August 22, 2019
- Three Underappreciated Tips for Writing a Successful Academic Grant Proposal April 27, 2019
- Journal Publishing: Responding to Peer Reviewer comments April 19, 2019
- Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application April 12, 2019
- ScienceDocs SBIR Grant Course March 24, 2019
- More Tables Less Verbosity February 18, 2019
- Continued Funding Successes of ScienceDocs Clients February 1, 2019
- The preprint culture in Biology January 26, 2019
- What to look for in a Regulatory Writer: Experience Matters January 26, 2019