June 22, 2015 12:00 p.m. PST ScienceDocs News The idea that smoking marijuana sometimes leads to “the munchies” has been a...
, Legal, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Public Health, AAP, American Academy of Pediatrics, cannabis, controlled substances, decriminalize, drugs, ecstacy, heroin, LSD, marijuana, medical research, pot, recreational drugs, schedule 1 drug, Schedule II, weed, 0
Should Marijuana be Decriminalized? …The American Academy of Pediatrics Says “Yes” The consequences of marijuana use in adolescents...
- NIH SBIR Grants: Addressing the Use of Vertebrate Animals Effectively January 2, 2021
- Clinical Epidemiology in the World of COVID: Sticking to the Basics November 24, 2020
- Specific Aims Page- Behold Your Reviewer! November 17, 2020
- Why you should find evidence-based medicine to be intriguing October 29, 2020
- Preparing an Effective NIH SBIR Grant Resubmission Application September 29, 2020
- COVID Grants June 8, 2020
- NSF SBIR Grant Funding May 14, 2020
- Grant Proposals – Letters of Support (LOS) March 14, 2020
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations March 8, 2020