June 22, 2015 12:00 p.m. PST ScienceDocs News The idea that smoking marijuana sometimes leads to “the munchies” has been a...
, Legal, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Public Health, AAP, American Academy of Pediatrics, cannabis, controlled substances, decriminalize, drugs, ecstacy, heroin, LSD, marijuana, medical research, pot, recreational drugs, schedule 1 drug, Schedule II, weed, 0
Should Marijuana be Decriminalized? …The American Academy of Pediatrics Says “Yes” The consequences of marijuana use in adolescents...
- Journal Publishing: Responding to Peer Reviewer comments April 19, 2019
- Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application April 12, 2019
- ScienceDocs SBIR Grant Course March 24, 2019
- More Tables Less Verbosity February 18, 2019
- Continued Funding Successes of ScienceDocs Clients February 1, 2019
- The preprint culture in Biology January 26, 2019
- What to look for in a Regulatory Writer: Experience Matters January 26, 2019
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations July 11, 2018
- Scientists are vulnerable to the onslaught of predatory journals in the digital age. July 7, 2018