Registration Requirements to Participate in DoD SBIR / STTR Program Once you have verified that you are a qualified...
, Editing, Medical Writing, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, editing, medical writing, publishing, research paper, science review, scientific writing, the editing process, unsolicited review, 1
5 Common Mistakes to Avoid when Writing a Discussion By ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Horvath Introduction: When editing a manuscript,...
, Editing, Medical Writing, Publishing, editing, medical writing, publishing, science review, scientific writing, the editing process, unsolicited review, 0
6 Tips for Writing and Publishing an Unsolicited Review By ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Horvath Most often, review articles are...
, Editor Perspectives, ESL Blogs, Medical Writing, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, Scientific English, English, medical writing, scientific writing, 0
What Professionals Need to Know about Writing Well Almost all white-collar workers believe that good writing skills are important...
, ESL Blogs, Medical Writing, ESL editing, journal publishing, medical editing, medical writing, science writing, scientific editor, 0
I think it’s fair to presume that most of us involved in medical research do not have extensive, if...
- More than the Science – NSF Career Grant Proposals
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application