Registration Requirements to Participate in DoD SBIR / STTR Program Once you have verified that you are a qualified...
, Editing, Medical Writing, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, editing, medical writing, publishing, research paper, science review, scientific writing, the editing process, unsolicited review, 1
5 Common Mistakes to Avoid when Writing a Discussion By ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Horvath Introduction: When editing a manuscript,...
, Editing, Medical Writing, Publishing, editing, medical writing, publishing, science review, scientific writing, the editing process, unsolicited review, 0
6 Tips for Writing and Publishing an Unsolicited Review By ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Horvath Most often, review articles are...
, Editor Perspectives, ESL Blogs, Medical Writing, Non-technical, ScienceDocs Specialist Perspectives, Scientific English, English, medical writing, scientific writing, 0
What Professionals Need to Know about Writing Well Almost all white-collar workers believe that good writing skills are important...
, ESL Blogs, Medical Writing, ESL editing, journal publishing, medical editing, medical writing, science writing, scientific editor, 0
I think it’s fair to presume that most of us involved in medical research do not have extensive, if...
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material September 6, 2021
- Help is on the Way- FDA Programs Support New Manufacturing Technologies July 4, 2021
- Further aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan May 31, 2021
- Aspects to consider when writing an SBIR Commercialization Plan May 31, 2021
- Your Company Just Won an Award. But Wait There’s More: TABA! May 4, 2021
- Three Important Tips for Your Literature Review April 20, 2021
- Grant Proposals – Foundation Funding April 11, 2021
- NIH vs NSF Grants – How do I Choose Where to Send my Application? April 4, 2021
- Mining Grant Preparation Gems from the NIH RePORTER Database March 14, 2021