Three Underappreciated Tips for Writing a Successful Academic Grant Proposal By Dr. Michael, Chemistry Editor Most academic grants are...
ScienceDocs is teaching an intensive, advanced SBIR grant course at the Oregon Bioscience Incubator Friday, April 12 2019 from...
How do I Find Research Funding Opportunities? Many people tell me they are unable to find grant opportunities relevant to...
Blogs and News
- Three Underappreciated Tips for Writing a Successful Academic Grant Proposal April 27, 2019
- Journal Publishing: Responding to Peer Reviewer comments April 19, 2019
- Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application April 12, 2019
- ScienceDocs SBIR Grant Course March 24, 2019
- More Tables Less Verbosity February 18, 2019
- Continued Funding Successes of ScienceDocs Clients February 1, 2019
- The preprint culture in Biology January 26, 2019
- What to look for in a Regulatory Writer: Experience Matters January 26, 2019
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations July 11, 2018