Although toxicology studies are integral to various fields of research, and are required prior to the approval of new...
, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Public Health, antibiotic resistance, antibiotics, bacteria, MRSA, pharmacology, pharmacy, superbugs, 0
Superbugs Cause Super Problems Recently, my kids heard the term “superbug” on the news and immediately conjured pictures and...
, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Public Health, antibiotic resistance, antibiotics, antimicrobial, bacteria, MRSA, pharmacology, Staphylococcus aureus, 0
Waste Not, Want Not: A Call for the Appropriate Use of Antibiotics I do not like wasting things: time, money,...
, Chemistry, Pediatrics, Public Health, ScienceDocs News, bisphenol A, estrogenic, heat, microwave, pharmacist, pharmacology, pharmacy, polycarbonate replacement, thermoplastic resins, ultraviolet light, 1
January 30, 2015 8:00 PST ScienceDocs News Estrogenic chemical release from stressed bisphenol A-free thermoplastic resins Bans on the...
- More than the Science – NSF Career Grant Proposals
- Getting Started with Your Initial NIH R01 Grant Application (Part 1)
- Some Tips for Writing your NSF SBIR grant Pitch
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application