More Tables Less Verbosity By Dr. Michael, Chemistry Editor Reviewers and general readers all appreciate scientific writing that communicates...
, Editing, Medical Writing, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, editing, medical writing, publishing, research paper, science review, scientific writing, the editing process, unsolicited review, 1
5 Common Mistakes to Avoid when Writing a Discussion By ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Horvath Introduction: When editing a manuscript,...
, Editing, Medical Writing, Publishing, editing, medical writing, publishing, science review, scientific writing, the editing process, unsolicited review, 0
6 Tips for Writing and Publishing an Unsolicited Review By ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Horvath Most often, review articles are...
, Cell Cycle, Scientific Career, Molecular Biology, publishing, Scientific Research, unpublished data, 0
I always knew I would be a scientist, though exactly what kind of scientist evolved slowly…and keeps evolving, for...
- Your Company Just Won an Award. But Wait There’s More: TABA! May 4, 2021
- Three Important Tips for Your Literature Review April 20, 2021
- Grant Proposals – Foundation Funding April 11, 2021
- NIH vs NSF Grants – How do I Choose Where to Send my Application? April 4, 2021
- Mining Grant Preparation Gems from the NIH RePORTER Database March 14, 2021
- On the Road to Grant Success – Creating Grant Proposal Figures that Can Tip the Scales February 26, 2021
- NIH SBIR Grants: Addressing the Use of Vertebrate Animals Effectively January 2, 2021
- Clinical Epidemiology in the World of COVID: Sticking to the Basics November 24, 2020
- Specific Aims Page- Behold Your Reviewer! November 17, 2020