More Tables Less Verbosity By Dr. Michael, Chemistry Editor Reviewers and general readers all appreciate scientific writing that communicates...
Tag Archive for: publishing
Specialized, Comprehensive and Affordable Research Support Services
Writing a Research Paper Series: Discussion, Editing, Medical Writing, Publishing, research paper, Scientific Publishing, editing, medical writing, publishing, research paper, science review, scientific writing, the editing process, unsolicited review, 1
5 Common Mistakes to Avoid when Writing a Discussion By ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Horvath Introduction: When editing a manuscript,...
Writing and Publishing an Unsolicited Review, Editing, Medical Writing, Publishing, editing, medical writing, publishing, science review, scientific writing, the editing process, unsolicited review, 0
6 Tips for Writing and Publishing an Unsolicited Review By ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Horvath Most often, review articles are...
PROJECTS LEFT BEHIND: The time my professor quoted my unpublished work, Cell Cycle, Scientific Career, Molecular Biology, publishing, Scientific Research, unpublished data, 0
I always knew I would be a scientist, though exactly what kind of scientist evolved slowly…and keeps evolving, for...
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application
- Oft-Overlooked Funding Source for Cutting Edge Biomedical Research, the MCDC
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material