Searching the Literature by Dr. Brewer, ScienceDocs Editor and Writer “Bernard of Chartres used to compare us to dwarfs...
, English, literature, Microbiology, Publishing, Scientific Publishing, citations, google scholar, pubmed, references, science journal, scientific literature, 0
Four Essential Tips for Researchers Preparing to Submit an Academic Paper to a Journal by Dr. Price, ScienceDocs Editor...
, English, literature, Publishing, Scientific Publishing, citations, google scholar, pubmed, references, science journal, scientific literature, 0
Citing Sources by Dr. Brewer, ScienceDocs Editor and Writer In scientific and other formal writing, it is crucial for...
- MTEC Grants – A Funding Source for Biomedical Prototype Projects in Military Medicine
- State Support for SBIR Grant Awardees
- A New Way to Search the US Patent Database
- State Support for Startups: SBIR Grant Applicants
- Entrepreneurship Training Through the I-Corps Program
- Submission Strategies for Phase 1/Phase 2 SBIR Applications
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Success – Increasing the Rigor of Your Application
- On the Road to NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Success: Strategies for Preparing a Standout SBIR Grant Application
- Oft-Overlooked Funding Source for Cutting Edge Biomedical Research, the MCDC
- On the Road to NIH SBIR Grant Success: Special Handling of Post-Submission Material