“Editing” in Art and Science Although it is seldom commented on, purifying compounds is surely one of the most...
, Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Scientific Career, chemistry, Dupont, organometallic, rejection, scientific publishing, Scifinder, 0
Overcoming Rejection About 20 years ago, I was working on the development of functional group-tolerant late-metal catalysts for olefin...
Blogs and News
- Choosing the right outlet to publish research August 22, 2019
- Three Underappreciated Tips for Writing a Successful Academic Grant Proposal April 27, 2019
- Journal Publishing: Responding to Peer Reviewer comments April 19, 2019
- Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application April 12, 2019
- ScienceDocs SBIR Grant Course March 24, 2019
- More Tables Less Verbosity February 18, 2019
- Continued Funding Successes of ScienceDocs Clients February 1, 2019
- The preprint culture in Biology January 26, 2019
- What to look for in a Regulatory Writer: Experience Matters January 26, 2019