“Editing” in Art and Science Although it is seldom commented on, purifying compounds is surely one of the most...
, Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Scientific Career, chemistry, Dupont, organometallic, rejection, scientific publishing, Scifinder, 0
Overcoming Rejection About 20 years ago, I was working on the development of functional group-tolerant late-metal catalysts for olefin...
- Continued Funding Successes of ScienceDocs Clients February 1, 2019
- The preprint culture in Biology January 26, 2019
- What to look for in a Regulatory Writer: Experience Matters January 26, 2019
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations July 11, 2018
- Scientists are vulnerable to the onslaught of predatory journals in the digital age. July 7, 2018
- #3 in our DoD SBIR Grant Series: What do you give up? June 28, 2018
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 2 June 10, 2018
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 1 May 31, 2018
- Overview of NIH Phase I SBIR/STTR Grant Process April 7, 2018