Frogs Use Gutters to Amplify Mating Calls Frogs use mating calls to find their mates and, at least in...
, Auditory, Biopsychology, auditory, biopsychology, consonance, disharmony, dissonance, frequency, harmony, hearing, perception, sound, soundwaves, 0
Dissonance in music explained as urge to move one note Dissonance in classical music was explained by the chief...
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations July 11, 2018
- Scientists are vulnerable to the onslaught of predatory journals in the digital age. July 7, 2018
- #3 in our DoD SBIR Grant Series: What do you give up? June 28, 2018
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 2 June 10, 2018
- Department of Defense — DoD SBIR Grant Series — Part 1 May 31, 2018
- Overview of NIH Phase I SBIR/STTR Grant Process April 7, 2018
- On writing a scientific manuscript: Part I and II April 7, 2018
- Research Funding Opportunities: NSF and NIH Grants December 9, 2017
- Some tips from a former journal editor for publishing research October 15, 2017