5 Common Mistakes to Avoid when Writing a Discussion By ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Horvath Introduction: When editing a manuscript,...
, Editing, Medical Writing, Publishing, editing, medical writing, publishing, science review, scientific writing, the editing process, unsolicited review, 0
6 Tips for Writing and Publishing an Unsolicited Review By ScienceDocs Editor Dr. Horvath Most often, review articles are...
- Journal Publishing: Responding to Peer Reviewer comments April 19, 2019
- Applying for a University Professor position? Four points that must not be missed in your application April 12, 2019
- ScienceDocs SBIR Grant Course March 24, 2019
- More Tables Less Verbosity February 18, 2019
- Continued Funding Successes of ScienceDocs Clients February 1, 2019
- The preprint culture in Biology January 26, 2019
- What to look for in a Regulatory Writer: Experience Matters January 26, 2019
- DoD SBIR Grant Series #4/4 : Accounting System Requirements — High Expectations July 11, 2018
- Scientists are vulnerable to the onslaught of predatory journals in the digital age. July 7, 2018