- SBIR Grant Writing and Startup Support
- Academic Grant Proposal Writing and Editing
- Scientific and Medical Research Article Editing
- Statistical and Study Design Consultation
- English Language Translation
We work with individual researchers, groups, publishers, universities, businesses and governmental agencies around the world with content in all physical, biological and social science disciplines. Our staff consists of over 150 seasoned PhD-level/veteran editors and writers, over 25 biostatisticians and epidemiologists, as well as an extensive in-house and contracted translation staff exceeding 1500 specialized translators into and out of English and all major languages. We are, in essence, your peers…we understand your needs and we are here to help you.
With ScienceDocs, you will have:
- A true specialist in your field: Seasoned PhD SBIR grant writers, R01 grant specialists, NIH, NSF and DoD Experts, well-published experts in academia and industry
- Open, direct communication with your specialist
- An attentive Project Manager and a strict Quality Control Process
- A variety of additional services that includes IRB writing, scientific/medical startup funding and support, literature reviews, clinical study design, data analysis, figures, graphs, illustrations, transcription, indexing, study design and more
ScienceDocs services are unique to the industry. We bring you affordable research support while providing peer-review level specialists as well as grant writers who are content experts, have received their own grants and serve on study sections. Unlike most of our competition, we believe in transparency…you will always know who you are working with here and why. We believe that you and your work deserves known experts who understand your content instead of anonymous generalists from unknown locations.
We attribute much of our ongoing success to the fact that we enjoy our work here, and this has been possible because we have an emotional connection to what we do. When the world’s latest research pours onto your desk from all across this globe and in virtually every possible scientific discipline, it is hard not to be excited. We are humbled and honored each day to have the opportunity of serving our clients.
You are free to choose with whom you would like to work with here, otherwise your Project Manager will choose the most appropriate specialist for your needs. Here are some of the core ScienceDocs specialists that include medical editors, physical science editors, SBIR grant writers, academic grant writers, translators, biostatisticians and more: ScienceDocs Staff